Friday, August 1, 2008

The Sooo Have to Make Medication For This!

Ever since I talked myself out of those shoes in SFO, I have been on a shoe withdrawal. Like a twitching crack whore looking for their next fix, I find myself staring at people feet...you know, just to see whats out there. I know what your thinking, "isn't that like licking the window of a chocolatier while on a liquid diet" and yes it is. IT IS SHEER TORTURE!!!!

Why is being good so fucking hard?!!!!

So there I was, in line at the pharmacy in Albertson's. Friggen ALBERTSON'S!!! That should be safe, I mean it's not a shoe store...they do sell perfume there now but its not like isle 12a is pumps and wedges. Hold for visual......ahhhhhhh. I can see it now..........

Me: Jon...going grocery shopping
Jon: Again, haven't you been every day this week
Me: Yea I need...er....um........a loofah

There I would sit on the floor at Albertson's with all my little friends as the loud speaker announces "Clean up on isle 12a, that lady is back again"

And Jon would wonder why our grocery budget $1500 a month.......:)

*pop* dream sequence over
So back to Albertson's.....I am at the pharmacy and I am in line, standing at the sign telling me to stand back for the privacy of other patrons, as I glance at the woman up at the counter. Cute jeans, I think to myself...and then I get a little tease of the shoes that hid beneath the cuff...what...huh.....whats that!!! A BUCKLE...yes, I thought I saw a buckle....oh and there is more...stripes, they have friggen stripes too! OMG!!!! I calm myself down to a "your shoes are way cute", "oh...thanks" she said with a smile. if only she know that the shoe whore in me wanted to say "fuck you" to the privacy sign and push her over, yank them off her feet and try on her shoes.....Think she would mind?



Here they are.....Giuseppe Zanotti. I am seeing a trend, I have a thing for Italian Shoes these days! These run about $560. Waaaayyyy out of my price range!!!!

So there I stood....twitching as going threw withdrawals as I quietly pick up my prescription. And, no...they don't make anything for this...I asked the pharmacist, he didn't find it funny. :)

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

hehehe you are so freaking hilarious and you have issues. Okay so you should ask mindy about her new shoes that she just bought in St. George they are so cute hehehe