Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pool Geek!!!

I just wanted to post a couple pictures of my husband, that really show his personality!!!! The personality of "the worlds biggest geek". As his wife I vowed on my wedding day that I would take every chance I had to exploit him and poke fun of him til death do us part....hey man...I made that promise before God...so before I get struck by lightning, here you go...My husband at his best...or worst, you decide :)


Boy loves his gecko!


In the baby pool shmu guy


The "special Vieta" in his hydro car.."beep beep"




Basketball Jon...I gotta Basketball Jon


Yea, this was supposed to be a picture of the KIDS....

On a side note...remember that this is a 36 year old man who is 6'2 and roughly 197 pounds...So all of you now know why we don't go out much these days......lord knows if I will show up with Ruprect or Jon :)

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You are seriously hilarious, oh he just looks like he was having so much fun being one of the kids hehehe.