Monday, July 28, 2008

Shoes!!!!

Okay, so this weekend I was in San Francisco. I really look forward to trips in certain cities, because I know that they have better shopping then we do here in "Zion".

For the three people that actually read this blog, It is no secret that I have a serious shoe fetish!!! I mean handbags are cute, clothes are great but shoes always fit! I will buy a pair of shoes and then the outfit to go with them. I have shoes that I have nothing to wear with but I take out and try on just to say "hello little Friend".

All my shoes are in their original boxes, and all staked up in my closet. Its like I have a wall of little shoe condos :) Its a H.O.A, but there isn't a pool so its cheap. The pool was voted out since water shoes don't play well together.

Anyway, So I was at this really neat discount shoe store that Jon's friend Shab took me to. By the way....I love Jon's friend Shab!! He is a shopper...not only that but he told me "We are not leaving here until you buy one pair!". WHAT!!!! Dude, seriously! Jon, are you taking notes????!!!!!!



I found this great pair of Franco Sarto shoes...OMG! They were originally $200 on sale for $93. Not only that...but I took a size 8 in them and not the 8 1/2-9 I usually do. SHOES FROM HEAVEN! I put them on hold because I wanted to see what Macy's had before I made my decision. I roamed around Macy's for about 15 minutes...fell in love with a pair of shoes that were $600...its good to daydream :) Just then something strange happened. I think Randee was right, it had to be at attack of the "body snatchers" because I heard a voice in my head remind me that we probably can't afford a pair of new shoes right now! Wait...What...Who said that!!!! Strangely enough it was my OWN voice in my own head! Not my mom...not Jon...MINE! Don't they make medication for this? Honestly!!!

So I just wanted to tell you that I do apparently have a conscious about buying shoes...who knew?! I mean I do always buy them on sale and never full price, BUT I do buy them. So I told the condo association that there was still a vacancy. They weren't really all that happy but who knows.....my birthday is coming up :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude . . . you kill me :)

Mills Family said...

Oh my hell you are seriously hilarious, where do you come from, I love to read your blogs. Anyways good job on telling yourself no for once hehehe, i bet Jon fell off his chair.