Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Was Really Not a Good Idea!


Another thing I felt I needed for this cruise was a new bathing suit. Mine is about 2 years old and I could use a change.
Forgetting that shopping in the winter for a new bathing suit would be nothing more than a psychological equivalent to an earthquake!!! I looked on line and ordered one from Dillard's. While I was shopping with Jon on Super Bowl Sunday (yea, I didn't get it either, and it as his idea) they had the suit at Nordstrom so I tried it on. *tremor tremor QUAKE*
For hell sakes!!! Really!!! These are not fun house mirrors???!!! WTF!
It just makes you want to go on a killing rampage on the set of photo shoots! Just put normal sized women in them so we can see what WE will look like...or give multiple shots of it..."Eat something for hell sakes" (or standard model 0-7), Normal size women (8-10), "It might look okay if you drop 10 lbs" (10-12) and "You really should look into a one piece" size 13 plus.
So its back in the box, and going back. You can get a sun tan in a sweater and jeans right?!

No comments: