Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another Great Song!

I have been finding new music in the strangest of places....the TrueBlood fan sights. The first one I found was on a video I found On "William T Compton's" Facebook page, "Love Letter" from Blaqk Audio. Kelsie took the entire CD and now its her favorite band and has many of her friends hooked as well.




Next I found "Closer" by The Kings of Leon on the "Trueblood" fan page on Facebook. Great band!!!! I actually have heard them before, one of my salesman turned me on to them. "Closer" is on their newest album and I really love it.




Now, here is the latest one. "Song for the Girl" by The Mathew Good Band I found On "Lovingtruebloodindalls". Its a great song! I need to check some of their other songs later today, but listen to it...tell me what you think.


No comments: