Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mexico!

As I type this entry, I really am trying to maintain my enthusiasm about the next week. For Christmas "Santa" gave Jon and I a 5 day cruise on Carnival Cruise Lines to Catalina and Ensenada Mexico.

We are going with my Hula family and I am sooo excited!You would think that 5 day cruise means hang out, relax, drink and enjoy. The one fall back of going with your Kumu, especially a Kumu that always has both hands and feet doing 4 different things at one time, means that we probably WILL perform and WILL do workshops on the boat. Drinking however WILL also be part of it. This family can work hard and play even harder. We just night need a vacation after our vacation just to recoup!

Apparently there will be a "Break-Off" on the Ledo deck. I made the mistake of telling Kuulei that Jon used to break dance. Well, so did Kumu and Kuulei....so there you have it! Jon, kumu and Kuulei will be the entertainment on the boat.

When I attempted to plead my case to Kumu, his response was "no worries - I'll bust out a flip a flare and a head spin and dust em both"

God have mercy on our souls!!!!

No comments: