Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Going To FANGTASIA!!!!!

I really don't know what part I am more excited for...the Boat or the fact I get to go to Fantasia!! Well, Alex's Bar to be exact. The bar they film Fantasia is actually in Long Beach, where the Boat is in port. Talking Jon into it was a little harder than I thought. I still think he is unsure what he has gotten in to.

Me: So, check it! The bar they filmed Fantasia in a Punk bar in Long Beach!
Jon: Okay
Me: Well our boat is docked in Long Beach
Jon: Okay
Me: How about we either stay late or go early and we can go to it?
Jon: Thought you wanted to do the Haunted Queen Mary?
Me: That too...
Jon: So you want to go and spend a couple hundred bucks on a hotel so you can go to hole in the wall Punk bar?
Me:Yea!
Jon: *Silence*
Me: HEY! I went to the "Badda Bing" with you! That was a strip club!
Jon: That's different...we watched the Soprano's for 10 years!
Me: *Pout* oh okay
Jon: We can check it out, But if it is sketchy we are not going in!
Me: Yes we are! That's what you are for...Protection!

I love how Dallas put it "Yes it's a little rougher of a bar later into the night as Bill would say " it get's more authentic" :)" Oh yea!!! The princess is going to a Punk Bar!!!! The real question is "What kind of shoes do you wear?"

No comments: