Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am Soooo Good!!!!


With the Mexico Cruise approaching rapidly, I was thinking I need a new dress for the Captains Dinner. Usually every year Jon lets me buy a new formal dress for the Champagne Party, but since we didn't go this year, I only had years past dresses as options. Normally this would have been the only option at this point, seeing how the economy is these days.


There was this one Maggy London dress I fell in love with at Nordstrom in December, but seeing how it was $178 and I didn't have anywhere to wear it, I couldn't justify that kind of funds just on a whim. I did however keep an eye on it from time to time, see if maybe it would go on sale or something...but Nooooooooo, Never....Sale Bad!!!!!


Well the Gods must have felt really bad for me, because I found the exact dress at Belk's, for $47.00...oh yea...you heard me.....FORTY SEVEN DOLLARS!!!! The obserd part of all this is Nordstrom still has it for $178! Bastards! So it came in the mail today and I am sooo excited! Not only did I get the dress but for 25% of the original cost! Who said I don't bargain shop!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You are so funny, and good job on finding the same dress for 47.00 dollars what a deal, and its a way cute dress. K have fun on your cruise.