Thursday, May 7, 2009

Torture!!!


I know Jon gets a lot of slack of the teasing I lay on him. HOWEVER, it is not like he is this perfect little angel with a bitch wife who for no reason likes to tease and make fun of him. He deserves everything he gets!!!! Just a couple of weeks ago, Kourt told us about how a friend at school just noticed she didn't have eyebrows. Well she does they are just really blond and you cant see them well........*creak* That door was flung open!!!!! Poor thing!
Well here it is, another torture pon in his court!!! The 9th book in my series came out on Monday. I don't get it till mothers day...I have been waiting for 5 months for this thing to come out! So, what does my darling husband do......takes me in to pick it up!!!! Lets me carry it to the car....then takes it away. Oh he did give it back....to barter it for his own sick pleasure! "You can read it now, if you..........." ASS! The he opens the package and smells it!!!! Who does that!
See! He deserves everything he gets! Don't feel bad for him in anyway!

No comments: