Tuesday, May 12, 2009

KOURTNIE!!!!!!

If you have met my daughter, you know she is a special soul. She is very sweet, helpful and kind to every one. HOWEVER!!!!!! She can be a real pill when she wants to be. This time it was about a fish.

Conversation that took place between Jon and Kourt: (guesstimating)

Kourt: Guess what
Jon: What
Kourt: The did a drawing at school and I won a fish
Jon: Cool Kourt
Kourt: Yea so can I bring him home
Jon: Sure, I don't see why not

*No one Tells mom*

The following week, between Kourt and I:

Kourt: Mom, we have this fish his name is Scott, that the kids like, take turns to take home
Me: Okay
Kourt: Can I bring him home to take care of him?
Me: Sure
Kourt: You meed to sign something saying it is okay
Me: Okay, bring the form home
Kourt: No you just write something saying it is okay
Me: Okay
*writes note : 'Kourt may take care of Scott...KVieta'*

Kourt brings Scott home.....

Kourt: I brought Scott home...
Me: Cool, How long do you have him?
Kourt: Um...Forever......
Me: *Sigh*
Kout: Mom?

Jon and Pig have changed his name to Charlie and refer to him as Chuck. Pig has this unhealthy Obsession with him and we had to put him up and out of the way. What do I do to deserve a conniving child with and angelic smile!?! We just got rid of the "mutant fish" and so help me God if this one lives to be 6 years old as well...wait, she will be in College and can take him with her! Woohoo!



No comments: