Monday, January 26, 2009

On a Lighter Note!!!

I know that I have said that I don't take Jon to the market. For very good reasons!!!! God for bid I should need $.99 cotton balls! However we did go last week together, and were both in a silly mood. I found this flamingo dog toy, we spend about an hour screwing around Albertsons with this stupid toy. Jon put him in the freezer sitting next to the waffles and I spent most of the time retrieving him. When we got to the checkout he placed the bird in a bin of "On Sale" Christmas stuff. I felt really bad about leaving our little friend after all the torture we put him through. Kinda got attached to the little guy.

The next day I asked Jon if he had gotten a call from Albertsons. He panicked thinking we were in trouble for goofing off the night before. I told him I got a squeaky little voice on the other end wondering when we were going to come pick him up, and that we had forgot him!

Seeing how we always get in trouble with my mom for buying toys that The Pig will chew up, Jon was emphatic that we were not going back to get him.

I went to the market with the Smalls, and he jumped in my basket! Can you believe it! Since I refuse to be in trouble with my mom and will not take the blame for this, Bobbie...the Smalls made me do it...get mad at them!!!!!!

Meet "Bird Brain"


3 comments:

Kita St. Cyr said...

omigawsh it's so cute!

Kikinei said...

Thanks...she loves it alot!

Anonymous said...

dude . . . Boomber has that same to! He now only has ropey stumps for legs and is eyeball-less but she still loves him :)