Friday, January 23, 2009

LMAO!!!!

I am laughing hysterically at this thought right now! One of the actors or "AKTORS" as pig would say, Alex Skarsgard plays this very sexy, very old vampire on Trueblood Eric Northman. Eric is a tomcat in bed and has a very confident, very pantie melting personality. *DROOL*. Here is the thing, Eric isn't in much of the first season but will be in the next, most of what I know about him I have learned from the books. So here is why I laugh, here are three clips of the "AKTOR" that I borrowed (not stole) from Loving Trueblood in Dallas. The first is one of his other performances but I feel his persona shows so much of Erik and his appeal with women. The second is from teh actual show. The third I know you have all seen and to see "Eric Northman: Vampire, Sheriff of area 5, owner of Fangtasia, King of sexual innuendos, Master and sex god do the cabbage patch in the back of a jeep drinking a "Orange Mocha Frapachino!"....That silliness just sends me into a laughing frenzy!!! There is a part where Sookie talks Eric into going to a sex party and he needs to play it off as gay, he shows up in pink Spandex pants, because he doesn't think he can play it "Queen" well enough. It really makes the thought of the possible scene being worked into the show and it is something I am dieing to see!!! Since it is obvious from Zoolander that he can play the "Queen" quite well!






No comments: