Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny The THings Your Friends Say!!!!

So I got this email from a couple of my friends. I have been cracking up at the responses I have been getting, so I am posting them.....My Friends Kill me! It goes like this:

PLAY ALONG:
You saw me in a police car, what would you think I got arrested for?

Answer me , then forward and see how many crimes you commit.

"Sex in a public place . . . ;)"
Randee

"Stealing Louis Vuitton bags and shoes... lol"
Mindy

"Too Much drama for your speeding ticket, get in."
Rudy

"Indecent exposure"
Gary

"Murder of the boy that Kelsey ran off with after school and lost her virginity to :-)"
Brenda

"Big Diamond Heist Planned the perfect robbery, Cartier."
Moana

So let me get this straight...all yall see me as a horny nudist with expensive taste!...yes ...that's about right Lol!!! SMART ASSES!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Those are hilarious and so true hehehe, okay just one question, the one about kelsey is that for real? If so I am so sorry!

Kikinei said...

Oh HELL NO!!!! Is she dead?!!!!!LOL!