Monday, January 26, 2009

Another One Who Cracks Me Up!

Since my husband told me last week that I blog to "myself", I thought I would entertain "myself" with a quick little look on another Trueblood character that cracks me up. Since this is the virtual equivalent (according to my Husband) to talking to "myself", would it be considered crazy to comment to "myself"? What if I agree or even disagree with "myself"? I mean he is the one that that has actually told "himself" to shut up when he was talking too much to "himself"....and I worry about my sanity? ;)

Okay self, here it is. Jessica! The once daughter of FOS leader (since I am talking to "myself, I don't need to tell "myself" that FOS stands for Fellowship of the Sun)she was born with blinders on and forced to lead a life of "Righteousness". Since I am talking to "Myself" I can say this without fear of offending anyone, Not unlike SOME of the Mormon families I have encountered living here. The one major difference was that they either play the flute or the violin.(Insert stereotype here) Not unlike SOME of those daughters she is compelled to go the other extreme then what her life had been molded to be, up to this point. Once she finds out she had been, in a way, set free by being turned Vampire, she wants it all!! Taste it all, do it all, see it all, be it all and to all my imaginary friends who read my blog that think Eric is Hot...SIT on it all!

She is such a great character, her sarcasm and how she is a relentless pain in the ass, makes me wonder if she was actually based on me! :) Alright...who told!!! oh wait...talking to "yourself" Kiki remember...no one will answer...thanks Kiki for reminding me of that.... You're welcome Kiki. Hey I was raised to be polite, even if it is to "myself"

So here it is for MY viewing pleasure, two clips of Jessica at her best ...or worst. Enjoy :) Oh I will, Thanks :)



No comments: