Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Never Have To Go To The Market Again!!

Okay, so....not unlike getting gas, I loath grocery shopping. One of the biggest fights Jon and I got into was when we went grocery shopping together.

Jon:Uh, what are these?
Me: Cotton Balls
Jon: What the hell do you need those for
Me: Jon they are $.99
Jon: I don't care, you don't need them
Me: Yes I do!
Jon: For what?
Me; Lots of stuff
Jon: Put them back
Me: JON! They are freaking $.99
Jon: That's not the point, you don't need them put them back
Me: I just said I DO Need them
Jon: FOR WHAT
Me: STUFFFFFFF

The rest of the dialog when on for an hour until we got home. To answer your question..YES I got them and YES I used them and YES that was the last time Jon got to go with me to the market:) oh wait, I lied I did take him one other time after that where he YELLED from the feminine Hygiene isle "BABE YOU WANT THE TAMPONS YOU PUT IN WITH YOUR FINGER OR WITH AN APPLICATOR!"I swear he does this on purpose!

Anyway...I have been tracking what I eat and could not remember how big the salmon fillets were I bough, so I was hoping maybe the Albertson's website might tell me. Low and behold I got so much more then I hoped for!!!! There it was...in small, unassuming letters that changed my life forever:

"DELIVERY $9.95"

WHAT!!! You mean I can order my groceries on line and they send it to my house! No carts dinging my car door.....no fights with the kids on "Can I have (Insert the strangest possible thing you can think of like a Lobster for a pet or can of olives)"...no more Jon and the cotton balls!!!!! I am elated, ecstatic....any more excitement and I may just pass out!

For the small price of $9.95 I can avoid one of the biggest headaches I have! My kid will have food to eat and not left to put together random meals like hot dog bun toast with dry granola cereal in a plastic cup and water, REAL FOOD!

The best part is...I can have it delivered and the girls put it away before I get home. Its like having a magic refrigerator...always stocked! Why shouldn't I have a magic fridge, growing up I had a magic chair...ask my mom, she'll tell ya! :) Anyway you gotta check it out!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

You are hilarious, you see I just have pat that does all the grocery shopping so I don't have to bother with it hehehe, but once the twins or triplets get here we will probably be shopping on line for sure. hehehehe.