Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Phone Calls From the Smalls.......

Dad: Hello?
Me: Hey...whatcha doing...
Dad: Getting ready to take Kourt driving....
Me: Kourt? you mean Kelsie?
Dad: No....Kourtnie
Me: And why are we taking the 12 year old driving?
Dad: Because she was the only one who wanted to go....
Me: Dad! She cant even reach the peddles...
Dad: I know...neither did Missy, but I took her
Me: Sigh

Me: Hello?
Kourt:Mom?
Me: Yea
Kourt: What you doing?
Me: Working...what you doing?
Kourt: Trying on wedding dresses
Me: Um...I am sorry ...what?
Kourt: Yea, at Sears
Me: They have wedding dresses at Sears?
Kourt: yea!
Me: Where is your Grandmother!
Kourt: Home
Me: Who are you with?
Kourt: Babba
Me: Where is he
Kourt: looking at tools
Me: Kourt, DO NOT touch the wedding dresses....go play in the toys or something
Kourt: But Mom....I already tried on one!
Me: sigh.....I am serious Kourt
Kourt: Okay mom .....Love you!

Me: Hello
Kourt: Mom (in tears)
Me: Yea....
Kourt: Can I watch Trueblood
Me: Uh...no
Kourt: MOOOOOMMM
Me: You know you cant!
Kourt: But everyone will be watching but me
Me: Kelsie wont
Kourt: Yea she will...Hannah closes her eyes
Me: Bobbie wont
Kourt: Yes she is....
Me: Well go hang out with Babba then
Kourt: He wants to see it too
Me: DUDE!
Kourt: Mom Please!
Me: Go ask your Bobbie.....you are her problem now (Laughing)
Kourt: THANKS MOM!
Me: HEY! I didn't say okay
Kourt: Click
sigh...

My kids are going to come back smoking and drinking as Angie says......

No comments: