Thursday, July 9, 2009

If You Don't like Your Job.........

As I browsed online today to 'see what I could see', I came across this model. Now, maybe it is me, but shouldn't the model make the clothes look good? I mean really. Isn't the point of the anorexic perfect model wearing clothes that trick you into thinking that it would look as good on you as it does on her?! Well in a size 12 instead of 0 like her. I mean, how different could it look right?! Well someone forgot to tell this J Crew model that was the plan when they hired her. She slouches and has this look like "do I have to!". HELLO! Bitch you are getting paid to look good to sell product...build a bridge! My other question is...what the hell was the editor thinking when he said "YES DARLING!!! That's the pose I want! You will make us MILLIONS in sweater sales!"
*Sigh*
*Steps off soap box*

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh poor little model....her life is tough...it's hard to smile. Really, she is watching someone eating a hamburger.