Monday, July 20, 2009

Jon on Dieting

Jon: Look...I still have 95 calories to eat.
*shows me 'My Plate' on his IPod*
Me: You know if you eat less than your daily calorie intake you can gain weight cuz your body thinks it's starving.
Jon: Really?! So you should get as close as you can.
Me: Yea
*Jon mumbles to his ipod....Sprees, Yea Sprees*

Okay, so lets take a look at his 'Daily Plate' for the day shall we!?

7.19.09
8 oz of coffee (1 pot)
1 Turkey and Cheese Samitch
8 oz of crab and corn chowder (try a pint)
and my favorite 8 Corona Extras

7.20.09
4 8 oz cups of coffee (my ass!!!! More like 4 pots)
7 pieces Family Mix Redvines
1 cup crab and corn chowder (um yea....1 large bowl)
5 pretzels
1 turkey and cheese samitch
1 20 oz Cherry Coke
and you guessed it 15 SPREES!!!

That's Nutrition! He really should write his own book! The Jon Vieta No Diet, Diet! Why give up candy and beer when all you have to do is stay within your calories!

The really sad part is he still insists, even as I type this that he is still within his calorie range!!! Dude!!! REALLY!

2 comments:

Sara said...

sounds like my kind of diet...he should market it!

Mills Family said...

Oh my gosh you guys are killing me right now that is hilarious. Okay so do you have a new email address with your new job if so you need to email it too me.