Friday, June 26, 2009

National Bring Your Puckie to Work Day!!!!

I went to 'So Cupcakes' to get Jon a treat for his desk for our anniversary. I ended up getting one called "Hanky Panky Devils Food Cake" PERFECT! I decided to get one for Kathy for all her help with the job and one for Moana for all her cute messages and texts wishing me luck. Well realistically I got her one because she said she would pray for me, and I was really unsure if God would listen to her....who knew :) I glanced out the window as I was paying and saw that cute little face looking at me from the car. Oh Hell!!! "Can I get one of the mini carrot cake ones too please?"

Look how cute they are!!!!
Mom loves me best and buyded me a Pupcake

MMMM Frosting!


She would have eaten the paper if I had let her......

No comments: