Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Little lauren's "Time Capsul"

Those of you who know little Miss Lauren, will laugh at this.

Monday I was cleaning out some of the basement....SOME OF...mom! Do not come over all excited! Technically I was cleaning out under the stairs so I could get the stereo out to hook up to the TV. Now, since both Jon and I worked at Ultimate Electronics, we have random stashes of Monster Cable and the like, all over the place. See in our world one place is no fun. You have to work for it...search high and low, to the point of utter frustration. Kinda like a sick scavenger hunt!

One of the 5 places they could be in is our closet we have all our games and movies and random computer parts. This also happens to be the closet we keep all the kids coloring stuff and craft crap. So needless to say it is a disaster 362 days a year. Kelsie is not the crafty type so we know who always makes and leaves that mess! Kourt! Just like wherever she goes, there is a trail of trash, papers, pens, food, dishes and anything else you can think of. You can almost follow the trail and see exactly what she did when she got home.

As I sit on the floor in front of the closet, I start to put away some of the clutter so I can reach this Tupperware that has some wires in it, in hopes of finding red, white and yellow cable. When something bright blue catches my eye, in an otherwise dark closet. I pull it out and it looks like a present. I belt out "JON!!! You gotta see this" as I laugh hysterically.


He comes in as I hand him the blue box and he starts to laugh. "So, she knows that this closet will not be cleaned for decades and it would be a safe place for this?" he says. We both bust out in laughter!



"What do you think is in it" he asked
"Stereo cables I hope...."



*Sigh* Lauren...whatever will we do with you!!! :)

No comments: