Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Baby? *eyelash batting*

It is well known that I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes....more accurately...expensive shoes. I will own at least one pair of Monolos before I die! You hear that mom...oh yea....there may be a clause in your Will that states I can't buy a Mercedes with your money....but there is NOTHING about shoes! HA! You will be dead anyway.....besides...I already have a Benz :)


Purses on the other hand, I can do without. Jon was the one who made me get a purse, because he was tired of me wrapping my money around my credit card and ID in my back pocket. I hate purses. Even the small ones you cant find anything in them. They are a perpetual vortex for anything you are currently looking for to disappear until you don't need it. Those of you who have had the unfortunate experience to see inside my purse, know I really don't care, not even enough to clean the thing out. I seriously think half of my credit card debt is due to the fact I couldn't find my debit card in my purse.

Well, I think I may have found something that may change my outlook on purses, and since I don't have $1000.00 burning a whole in my...well "Vortex"........Santa, if your listening...I want this!!!! Can you say Valentino!!!MMMMMMMM............

No comments: